Let’s Talk: Putting Advance Care Planning into Action
This class includes 6 CEUs for nurses, social workers and chaplains.
Want to know more about advance care planning, including how to get people engaged in the conversation, the nuts and bolts of advance directives, or navigating the conversation? If so, this is the class for you.
Whether you want to bring advance care planning to your community, organization or individual patients, we can help you be successful!
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss obstacles to effective advance care planning conversations
- Identify multiple tools for engaging others in advance care planning conversations
- Describe ways to effectively document wishes for end-of-life care
- Judy Thomas, JD, Chief Executive Officer, Coalition for Compassionate Care of California
- Shirley Otis-Green, MSW, ACSW, LCSW, OSW-C, Founder, Collaborative Caring