Be part of the movement to ensure compassionate care for all seriously-ill Californians!
The Coalition for Compassionate Care of California is the voice for advance care planning and palliative care in California.
Membership is open to any organization, coalition or individual that wants to support high-quality, compassionate palliative and end-of-life care for all Californians.
Individual Membership: $50 per calendar year
Join now online!
Community Coalition Membership: $100 per calendar year
This category is for community-based coalitions working to promote advance care planning and improve end-of-life care at the local or regional level.
Organization Membership: Includes membership rates for all staff. Rates are based on the size of the applying organization.
- Discounted registration fees for CCCC webinars and access to recordings of CCCC webinars.
- Reduced registration fees for CCCC’s Annual Summit for all your staff.
- Discounted rates for CCCC materials, including decision guides on CPR, tube feeding, mechanical ventilation and artificial hydration, POLST consumer brochures, and more – available at our online store.
- Reduced rates for workshops, including Building Bridges: Cultural Sensitivity and End-of-Life Care and POLST: It Starts with a Conversation.
Confidence that palliative care is championed throughout the State’s implementation of SB 1004.
- Timely advocacy policy updates on advance care planning, palliative care, hospice and related issues.
- Visibility on the CCCC website as a supporter of high-quality, compassionate care.
- Alliance of Catholic Healthcare
- Brown & Toland Physicians
- California Assisted Living Association
- California Association of Health Facilities (CAHF)
- California Association of Long Term Care Medicine (CALTCM)
- California Hospice & Palliative Care Association
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Center For Healthcare Decisions
- Central Valley Regional Center
- Channing House
- Children’s Hospice and Palliative Care Coalition
- Chinese American Coalition For Compassionate Care
- Citrus Valley Health Partners
- Coalition to Transform Advanced Care
- Community Hospice, Inc.
- Community Regional Medical Center
- CSU Institute for Palliative Care at California State University, San Marcos
- The Elizabeth Hospice
- George Mark Children’s Home
- Healthcare Partners
- Hope Hospice
- Hospice By The Bay
- Hospice of Humboldt
- Hospice of Santa Cruz County
- Hospice of the Valley
- John and Wauna Harma Foundation
- Kaiser Permanente Pasadena
- Leading Age
- Lightbridge Hospice
- Napa Valley Hospice & Adult Day Services
- New Century Health
- NorthBay Healthcare
- Outcome Resources, LLC
- Pallium India USA
- Partnership HealthPlan
- Salus Hospice
- Sara Stephens Medical Advocacy & Planning
- SCAN Health Plan
- Shea Family Health
- Sutter Health
- Yolo Hospice
CCCC members understand the value of belonging to a Coalition advocating for improved care for those with a serious illness. They know that CCCC membership:
- Allows them to interact with a diverse group of organizations representing all aspects of the care continuum
- Supports palliative care and advance care planning advocacy that is focused on the needs of people living with a serious illness
CCCC members are committed to ensuring that Californians living with a serious illness have access to the highest quality care. Members include:
- Health systems
- Long-term care providers
- Home health agencies
- Local and State Coalitions
- Consumer advocates
- Other organizations committed to high-quality, compassionate care