Transform healthcare for all seriously-ill Californians!
Join the Coalition for Compassionate Care of California and be part of the statewide collaborative community of individuals and organizations promoting high-quality, compassionate care for all Californians who are seriously ill or approaching the end of life.
As a member, you can expand your expertise with online and in-person trainings on important topics related to advance care planning and palliative care (with discounts on all trainings and for our annual summit), connect with your peers and a network of professionals dedicated to compassionate care, and stay up-to-date on relevant policies and legislation that impact your organization.
Membership is open to any individual, organization or coalition dedicated to advance care planning and quality palliative care.
If you have any questions or would like to join, please call (916) 489-2222 or email membership@CoalitionCCC.org.
- Participate in online training webinars and access recordings of past webinars at reduced rates ($40-50 value per registration)
- Attend CCCC’s 2016 2-day Summit: Ignite. Inspire. Innovate. Taking Palliative Care to the Next Level at discounted rates ($90-100 value per registration)
- Attend in-person training workshops, including Building Bridges: Cultural Sensitivity and End-of-Life Care and POLST: It Starts with a Conversation for reduced registration fees ($50 value per registration)
- Receive continuing education credits for increasing your skills and knowledge
- Take advantage of discounted rates for materials, including decision guides on CPR, tube feeding, mechanical ventilation and artificial hydration, POLST consumer brochures, and more – available at our online store
- Receive timely advocacy and policy updates on advance care planning, palliative care, hospice care, and related issues
- Receive the latest news about CCCC’s consulting services and how we can assist your healthcare organization integrate ACP into your existing operations
- Healthcare systems
- Long-term care providers
- Home health agencies
- Emergency medical providers
- Health plans
- Local and State coalitions
- Non-profits and associations
- Consumer advocates
- Academic institutions
Community coalition membership: $100.
Organization membership dues are based on the annual operating budget of the organization:
- Under $500,000: dues are$250/year
- $500,000-$1,000,000: dues are $350/year
- $1,000,000-$5,000,000: dues are $500/year
- $5,000,000+ : dues are $750/year
Alliance of Catholic Healthcare
Brown & Toland Physicians
California Assisted Living Association
California Association of Health Facilities (CAHF)
California Association of Long Term Care Medicine (CALTCM)
California Hospice & Palliative Care Association
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Center For Healthcare Decisions
Central Valley Regional Center
Chinese American Coalition For Compassionate Care
Citrus Valley Health Partners
Coalition to Transform Advanced Care
Community Hospice, Inc.
Community Regional Medical Center
CSU Institute for Palliative Care
The Elizabeth Hospice
George Mark Children’s Home
Hospice By The Bay
Hospice of Humboldt
Hospice of Santa Cruz County
Hospice of the Valley
John and Wauna Harma Foundation
Kaiser Permanente Pasadena
Napa Valley Hospice & Adult Day Services
New Century Health
Optum Center for Palliative and Supportive Care
Outcome Resources, LLC
Pallium India USA
Sara Stephens Medical Advocacy & Planning
SCAN Health Plan
Shea Family Health