Posted on: January 29, 2015
Written by: Coalition for Compassionate Care of California
Never before has interest in palliative care been so great! Even public policy makers are jumping onto the band wagon.
There’s a lot in the works, including new statutes, pending legislation and regulations.
Tune in to “The Changing Landscape” for an in-depth look at bills and regulations impacting palliative care in California, and find out what this means for you and your patients.
Highlighted topic: SB 1004*—Mandates Medi-Cal managed care plans to facilitate the delivery of palliative care services.
February 11, 2015
Noon to 1 p.m.
$49 for CCCC members
$99 for non-members
Registration includes 1 CEU for nurses, social workers and chaplains.
Register for this webinar
- Sen. Ed Hernandez, California State Senate, Chair of the Senate Health Committee
- Devon Dabbs, Executive Director and Co-Founder, Children’s Hospice & Palliative Care Coalition
- Anastasia Dodson, Associate Director of Public Policy, California Department of Health Care Services
- Bob Moore, MD, MPH, Chief Medical Officer, Partnership Health Plan
- Judy Thomas, JD, Executive Director, Coalition for Compassionate Care of California
*SB 1004 was recognized by PalliMed.org as a “2014 Stories of the Year in Hospice and Palliative Medicine” in the category of Policy, Financing and Regulations.