Posted on: January 17, 2020
Written by: Kelley Queale
The Coalition for Compassionate Care of California (CCCC) is pleased to announce a new membership structure and benefits that make it easier than ever to actively support the palliative care and advance care planning movement.
If you haven’t already joined CCCC or renewed your membership for 2020, now is the time! CCCC’s Board of Directors recently approved a new membership structure for 2020 with great new benefits.
CCCC is a statewide nonprofit organization. We do not receive any funding from the State of California. We rely on membership, grants from philanthropic organizations, corporate supporters, and individual donors to fund our work as we strive to create a healthcare system that fully embodies quality, patient-centered and compassionate care for people of all ages facing serious illness.
Membership has its privileges!
Membership is open to any individual or organization dedicated to advance care planning and quality palliative care. Benefits include:
- Free professional development webinars! ($99 value per registration). Don’t miss out on our first 2020 webinar, Medical Decision Making For The Incapacitated And Alone, offered on February 4, at Noon.
- Beginning January 1, 2020, all paid members will also be able to view past webinar recordings free of charge! ($10-$99 value per registration)
- PLEASE NOTE: The above webinar options do not include the Pediatric Webinar Series as these webinars which CCCC/CHPCC co-hosts with the Pediatric Palliative Care Coalition of Pennsylvania and the Greater Illinois Pediatric Palliative Care Coalition
- Attend CCCC’s Annual Summit at discounted rates ($200 value per registration) – for up to five staff for organization members
- Attend in-person training workshops on the topics of Advance Care Planning, Cultural Sensitivity and End-of-Life Care, and POLST for reduced registration fees ($100 value per registration) – for up to five staff per training for organization members
- Receive continuing education credits for increasing your skills and knowledge
- Receive timely advocacy and policy updates on advance care planning, palliative care, hospice care, and related issues
- Receive the latest news about how we can assist your healthcare organization to integrate ACP into your existing operations.
Most importantly, CCCC members are a part of a dynamic collaborative effort to ensure quality care for seriously ill patients and their families.
- Individual Membership: Just $100 per calendar year for Individual membership
- Organizational Membership: Rates are based on the budget of the applying organization.
Please join or renew your membership today. Join us in 2020 as we renew and strengthen our commitment to provide the necessary resources to ensure that all Californians receive the quality, compassionate care they deserve. Your membership will help us continue this important work.
Need More Information?
For more information, call us at 916.489.2222 or email membership@CoalitionCCC.org.