Posted on: June 26, 2020
Written by: CCCC administrator
Register today for CCCC’s Virtual Summit 2020, taking place from 8 am – noon on August 24-25! We’re excited to bring you the Summit in a new format, where you’ll be able to:
- Engage in live, interactive sessions to encourage one another and share best practices.
- Learn and share techniques for renewal and self-care including grief yoga and meditation.
- Be able to access from anywhere – attend sessions and chat with attendees and faculty from the comfort of your home or office.
- Earn continuing education credits.
- Save time and money – No travel or hotel accommodations needed.
The CCCC Virtual Summit 2020 brings together a broad cross-section of healthcare providers, educators, researchers, engaged patients and caregivers, and thought leaders with an interest in palliative care and advance care planning. During these two half-days, attendees will interact with live online content and discussion groups, as well as pre-recorded content, and obtain up to six continuing education credits.
We are working on the details, but our plan is to preserve as much of the 2020 Sacramento Summit program as possible, including having Dr. Martha Twaddle and David Kessler as our keynote speakers. Learn more>>