As an individual member of the Coalition for Compassionate Care of California (CCCC), you will be part of the statewide collaborative community of individuals and organizations promoting high-quality, compassionate care for all Californians who are seriously ill or approaching the end of life.
CCCC Individual Memberships are on a rolling cycle. What does that mean for you? Your CCCC Individual Membership will always be active for one full twelve (12) months, rather than January to December. Pay your dues now, and your Individual Membership will be active through the same date next year.
Still have time left on your current individual membership? Renew now! You’ll keep the time left on your existing membership and add twelve (12) months.
New and Returning Members – Opt-in for Individual Membership auto-renewal, we’ll send you a free CCCC tote!
With your CCCC Individual Membership:
- Attend CCCC’s 2024 Summit at significantly discounted rates – $200 less than nonmember prices! CEs and CMEs included.
- Receive free registration for all CCCC webinars during your membership year – CEs available for nurses, social workers, and chaplains.
- Receive free access to CCCC’s vast webinar library.
- Attend training workshops on advance care planning, palliative care, serious illness, and related issues at discounted rates.
- NEW!! Receive CCCC’s member-only Public Policy newsletter and alerts.
- NEW!! Online Communities: Online discussion rooms for members belonging to particular disciplines or centered on key topics—details coming soon!
Annual Individual Membership dues: $125.