You’ve waited patiently, and now we’re excited share with you what we’ve been working on…
Welcome to a new experience of the Coalition for Compassionate Care of California (CCCC) online!
More than just a website, CoalitionCCC.org is now your portal to all things CCCC:
- A new online store with a true e-commerce experience
- A place to learn about and register for upcoming events and educational programs
- A source of community where members and select groups can share insights, questions, and best practices on an interactive message board – coming soon!
- YOUR account profile where you can manage your communication preferences, update your information, and personalize your experience
And we invite you to get started right away – you already have an account!
Now all you need to do is go to finish setting up your account by selecting your password.
Step 2: Click “Sign In”
Step 3: Click “Forgot my password.”
Step 4: Enter in your email address as the Username. The system will then give you prompts to set up a new password.
That’s it! You are now able to:
- Join CCCC as a new member or renew your CCCC membership
- Make an online donation
- Purchase materials from our online store
- Update your profile including your preferred contact information
- Upload a profile picture
- Adjust your communication preferences and select what types of emails you want to receive from us
- And so much more!
If you have any difficulties or questions at any time, please email [email protected]
or call (916) 489-2222 and someone will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Welcome to the new CCCC online experience! We’re excited about where we’ll go from here…