Video: Board member Wells Shoemaker, MD, shares why the work of the Coalition for Compassionate Care of California is vital to the future of healthcare: for patients, physicians and healthcare systems.
Become a member.
All membership benefits for an entire year.
Community Coalition application:
This category is for community-based coalitions working to promote advance care planning and improve end-of-life care at the local or regional level.
Varies by size
Includes individual membership benefits for five staff.
Benefits of Membership
- Free webinars on the latest in advance care planning, palliative medicine and end-of-life care
- Connection to a statewide, multi-disciplinary effort to ensure access to palliative and quality end-of-life care
- Access to cutting-edge ideas, tools and resources
- Discounted registration fees for selected CCCC programs, events and materials
- Legislative updates
- Networking at the annual Coalition for Compassionate Care of California (CCCC) conference
- Listing as an organization member on the CCCC website
- CCCC’s email newsletter
- Being part of a larger public policy voice to impact end-of-life issues