Join the Movement!
Become a member or renew your membership today
Join the Coalition for Compassionate Care of California and be part of the statewide collaborative community of individuals and organizations promoting high-quality, compassionate care for all Californians who are seriously ill or approaching the end of life.
As a member, you can expand your expertise with online and in-person trainings on important topics related to advance care planning and palliative care (with discounts on all trainings and for our annual summit), connect with your peers and a network of professionals dedicated to compassionate care, and stay up-to-date on relevant policies and legislation that impact your organization.
Membership is open to any individual or organization dedicated to advance care planning and quality palliative care. Local coalition members – contact us to find out how your local coalition can become a CCCC Affiliate.
If you have any questions or would like to join, please call (916) 489-2222 or email membership@CoalitionCCC.org.
- Participate in online training webinars free of charge! ($99 value per registration)
- Beginning January 1, 2020, all paid members will be able to view past webinar recordings free of charge! ($10-$99 value per registration)
PLEASE NOTE: The above webinar options do not include the Pediatric Webinar Series as these webinars are co-hosted with the Pediatric Palliative Care Coalition of Pennsylvania and the Greater Illinois Pediatric Palliative Care Coalition
- Attend CCCC’s Annual Summit at discounted rates ($200 value per registration) – for up to five staff for organization members
- Attend in-person training workshops on the topics of Advance Care Planning, Cultural Sensitivity and End-of-Life Care, and POLST for reduced registration fees ($100 value per registration) – for up to five staff per training for organization members
- Receive continuing education credits for increasing your skills and knowledge
- Receive timely advocacy and policy updates on advance care planning, palliative care, hospice care, and related issues
- Receive the latest news about how we can assist your healthcare organization integrate ACP into your existing operations.
- Healthcare systems
- Long-term care providers
- Home health agencies
- Emergency medical providers
- Health plans
- Local and State coalitions
- Non-profits and associations
- Consumer advocates
- Academic institutions
CMEs are offered at the Annual Summit when sponsored.
Organization membership dues are based on the annual operating budget of the organization:
- Under $500,000: dues are $350/year
- $500,000-$1,000,000: dues are $500/year
- $1,000,000-$5,000,000: dues are $1,000/year
- $5,000,000+ : dues are $1,500/year
2020 Major Corporate Supporters
2020 CCCC Organizational Members
Anthem Blue Cross
B & R Klutz Consulting, LLC
Blue Shield of California
California Assisted Living Association
California Association of Health Facilities
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Center to Advance Palliative Care
Central Valley Regional Center
City of Hope Medical Center
Community Hospice, Inc.
Compassion & Choices
CSU Shiley Institute for Palliative Care
Emanate Health (formerly Citrus Valley Health Partners)
George Mark Children’s House
Hemlock Society of San Diego
Hospice by the Bay
Hospice of San Luis Obispo County
Hospice of Santa Barbara, Inc.
Hospice of the East Bay
Kaiser Permanente, Northern California
Kaiser Permanente, Southern California
Lightbridge Hospice & Palliative Care
Partnership HealthPlan of California
Sara C. Stephens Medical Advocacy and Planning
The Elizabeth Hospice
The John and Wauna Harman Foundation
Totally Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
UC Irvine Health