Join the Movement!
Become a member or renew your membership today
Join the Coalition for Compassionate Care of California and be part of the statewide collaborative community of individuals and organizations promoting high-quality, compassionate care for all Californians who are seriously ill or approaching the end of life.
As a member, you can expand your expertise with online and in-person trainings on important topics related to advance care planning and palliative care (with discounts on all trainings and for our annual summit), connect with your peers and a network of professionals dedicated to compassionate care, and stay up-to-date on relevant policies and legislation that impact your organization.
Membership is open to any individual or organization dedicated to advance care planning and quality palliative care. Local coalition members – contact us to find out how your local coalition can become a CCCC Affiliate.
If you have any questions or would like to join, please call (916) 489-2222 or email membership@CoalitionCCC.org.
- Attend CCCC’s 2021 Virtual Summit at discounted rates for all staff of organization members.
- Participate in online training webinars free of charge (including CEUs)!
- View CCCC’s vast library of past webinar recordings free of charge!
- Attend training workshops on the topics of Advance Care Planning, Cultural Sensitivity and End-of-Life Care, and POLST for reduced registration fees.
- Receive continuing education credits for increasing your skills and knowledge.
- Receive timely advocacy and policy updates on advance care planning, palliative care, serious illness, and related issues.
- Receive the latest news about how we can assist your healthcare organization integrate ACP into your existing operations.
- Healthcare systems
- Long-term care providers
- Home health agencies
- Emergency medical providers
- Health plans
- Non-profits and associations
- Consumer advocates
- Academic institutions
CMEs are offered at the Annual Summit when sponsored.
Organization membership dues are based on the annual operating budget of the organization:
- Under $500,000: dues are $350/year
- $500,000-$1,000,000: dues are $500/year
- $1,000,000-$5,000,000: dues are $1,000/year
- $5,000,000+ : dues are $1,500/year
2021 Major Corporate Supporters
2021 CCCC Organizational Members
Anthem Blue Cross
Blue Shield of California
B & R Klutz Consulting LLC
California Assisted Living Association
California Association of Health Facilities
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Center to Advance Palliative Care
Central Valley Regional Center
Community Hospice, Inc.
Compassion & Choices
Council on Aging So. California Ombudsman Program
CSU Shiley Institute for Palliative Care
George Mark Children’s House
Hospice of San Luis Obispo County
Hospice of Santa Barbara, Inc.
Humane Prison Hospice Project
Kaiser Permanente, No. California
Kaiser Permanente, So. California
Lightbridge Hospice & Palliative Care
Partnership HealthPlan of California
Sara C. Stephens Medical Advocacy and Planning
Stanford Health Care
The Elizabeth Hospice