Transform healthcare for all seriously-ill Californians!
Join the Coalition for Compassionate Care of California and be part of the statewide collaborative community of individuals and organizations promoting high-quality, compassionate care for all Californians who are seriously ill or approaching the end of life.
As a member, you can expand your expertise with online and in-person trainings on important topics related to advance care planning and palliative care (with discounts on all trainings and for our annual summit), connect with your peers and a network of professionals dedicated to compassionate care, and stay up-to-date on relevant policies and legislation that impact your organization.
Membership is open to any individual, organization or coalition dedicated to advance care planning and quality palliative care.
If you have any questions or would like to join, please call (916) 489-2222 or email membership@CoalitionCCC.org.
- Participate in online training webinars and access recordings of past webinars at reduced rates ($40-50 value per registration)
- Attend CCCC’s Annual Palliative Care Summit at discounted rates ($100 – $200 value per registration)
- Attend in-person training workshops, including Building Bridges: Cultural Sensitivity and End-of-Life Care and POLST: It Starts with a Conversation for reduced registration fees ($100 value per registration)
- Receive continuing education credits for increasing your skills and knowledge
- Take advantage of discounted rates for materials, including decision guides on CPR, tube feeding, mechanical ventilation and artificial hydration, POLST consumer brochures, and more – available at our online store
- Receive timely advocacy and policy updates on advance care planning, palliative care, hospice care, and related issues
- Receive the latest news about how we can assist your healthcare organization integrate ACP into your existing operations.
- Healthcare systems
- Long-term care providers
- Home health agencies
- Emergency medical providers
- Health plans
- Local and State coalitions
- Non-profits and associations
- Consumer advocates
- Academic institutions
CMEs are offered at the Annual Palliative Care Summit.
Community coalition membership: $100.
Organization membership dues are based on the annual operating budget of the organization:
- Under $500,000: dues are$250/year
- $500,000-$1,000,000: dues are $350/year
- $1,000,000-$5,000,000: dues are $500/year
- $5,000,000+ : dues are $750/year
2019 Major Corporate Supporters
2019 CCCC Organizational Members
Anthem Blue Cross
Blue Shield of California
California Assisted Living Association
California Association of Health Facilities
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Center to Advance Palliative Care
Central Valley Regional Center
City of Hope Medical Center
Community Hospice, Inc.
Compassion & Choices
CSU Institute for Palliative Care at CSUSM
Destiny Hospice and Palliative Care
Emanate Health (formerly Citrus Valley Health Partners)
Faith and Hope Hospice
George Mark Children’s House
Hospice by the Bay
Hospice of Humboldt
Hospice of San Luis Obispo County
Hospice of Santa Barbara, Inc.
Interim Healthcare Hospice
Jacob’s Heart Children’s Cancer Support Services
Kaiser Permanente, Southern California
Libertana Home Health
Lightbridge Hospice & Palliative Care
Mission Hospice and Home Care
Open Door Community Health Centers
Partnership HealthPlan of California
Providence TrinityCare Hospice
Salus Home Health & Hospice
Sara C. Stephens Medical Advocacy and Planning
Shiley CSU Institute for Palliative Care
The Elizabeth Hospice
The John and Wauna Harman Foundation
Totally Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital – Integrated Pediatric Pain & Palliative Care